Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Worth fighting

Some bloggers have been irritating me recently.

It’s the arguing. I don’t see the point. Expressing your opinion is great. Put your points out there and see if anyone else judges them valuable enough to consider. But why do we need attack each other? I know, I know, it’s a human thing. Life is an incredibly complicated place and we find it so much easier to think of things in a dualistic way; either you’re with me or your against me.

There is a point in every conflict when benefit in continuing it will be outweighed by the effort expended in doing so. People very often lose sight of this. The world is never going to be perfect place, and I think a lot of people have trouble deciding what battles are worth fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment