Thursday, April 7, 2011

Called it

Fucking. called. it.

Back in February I said, on the topic of the tank shortage in LFD:

"I for one would love to see a weighted system, where the rewards scale with the demand for that role at that time. I don't care what the incentive is-- gold, points, rep, critter pets [hah, now that's a good idea]-- more is needed to offset the vast imbalance in supply/demand."

Today, on MMO Champion:

"To be eligible for the additional rewards you must solo queue for a random level-85 Heroic in the role that is currently being Called to Arms, ... you'll receive a goodie bag that will contain some gold ... a good chance of receiving a non-combat pet (including cross faction pets), and a very rare chance at receiving a mount."

I love you too, Blizzard.

And y'know what? My old druid tank, who gave up so long ago on farming Anzu, suddenly has an acute sense of unfinished business...

No comments:

Post a Comment